Recent Comments

Tuesday 19 March 2024

"I'll Project AAUASU, Create Easy Accessibility - Unique

As the 2023/2024 Students Union elections at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, approaches, the opposed candidate for the post of General Secretary, Bakare Jamiu Abiodun, also known as Unique in an interview with FUNMILAYO THOMAS stressed visionary, easy accessibility and projective plans for students and AAUASU.

Give a brief introduction of yourself

"My name is Bakare Jamiu Abiodun, popularly known as Unique. I am a 300L student from the Department of Linguistics and Languages, Faculty of Arts."

Your educational background

"I am from the Department of Linguistics and Language Studies at the prestigious and first state University in Nigeria, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State. I developed exceptional leadership skills from an early age, which I found suitable for writing. As a concerned individual about human well-being, I attended Islamic Primary School in Oyo State, where I served as the Janitor, and later progressed to Ayelogun Grammar School in Idere, Oyo State, where I served as Assistant Head Prefect."

What other leadership positions have you attained?

"I was the General Secretary of the Board of Prefects at my secondary school, as well as General Secretary of All Christian Students' Fellowship at Ayelogun Grammar School. I have also served in different capacities in the Students' Union, such as Chief Clerk of the Federation of Idere Students' Union (FIDSU) in 2022, FIDSU National General Secretary in 2023, Public Relations Officer of the Federation of Oyo State Students' Union (FOSSU AAUA CHAPTER) in 2023, FOSSU AAUA Chapter General Secretary. Similarly, I have served as an Honorable member of the Faculty of Arts Students' Representative Council (SRC) 2022/2023. I'm also a volunteer in both intra and inter."

Why the position of General Secretary?

"I decided to contest for the office categorically because I love the adage that says, 'Everything I don't know how to do, but there is one thing I am good at doing, and that thing I will do with all diligence and succeed.' I possess an extraordinary ability for efficient and effective documentation, which I believe could bring uniqueness to Unionism. Additionally, as a humanitarian, I have a burning zeal for humanity and its representation to the brim."

What motivated you?

"I'm motivated by the zeal for documentation and the interest to serve distinguished AAUAITES to the brim."

Do you have different ideas you would implement if you emerged?

"Yes, I have multiple diverse ideas that would unanimously bring change to our student community and embrace the inclusivity of the students' voices."

What are your plans for the students and AAUASU?

"Visionary, easy accessibility, projective projection of the AAUASU."

I am sure you have heard of godfatherism on campus and in mainstream politics. As a person, do you believe in godfatherism?

"Yes, I believe in the existence of godfatherism, though it is quite believed that the term is being misinterpreted. But as far as my aspiration is concerned, I don't have any godfather and promise that I won't be directed and used by anybody."

How will you feel if you don’t emerge as the winner?

"My emergence is certain. I will emerge with a margin."

Why do you think students will vote for you?

"Yes, I have multiple diverse ideas that would unanimously bring change to our student community and embrace the inclusivity of the students' voices."

Your advice to all AAUAites

"Dearest AAUAITES, have you ever seen a man who went to the market, saw a unique option, and settled for the less? Of course, our proud Union being the best of all deserves the best, which could only be rendered by the unique man. Don't settle for less simply because if it is not unique, it is not making sense."

Share:

9 replies:

  1. God bless the leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's not unique is not making sense
    #UNIQUE4LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique Man of Integrity ❤️💝❣️💯

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unique is Equipped
    I support UNIQUE

    ReplyDelete
  5. #UNIQUE Your ink is capable

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that with you the proper documentation will be made❤️💯

    ReplyDelete
  7. UNIQUE must be Emerge 💯
    Ths great man of great ambition 💛

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dear AAUASU let emerge UNIQUE so our documentation will be totally UNIQUE from other
    #UNIQUE✊✊✊

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing well Comrade.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support