Recent Comments

Wednesday 20 March 2024

"I'll Enhance Proper Administration" - DodoF


Ahead of the 2023/2024 Students Union elections at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, the opposed candidate for the position of General Secretary, David Iyanuoluwa Adebanjo, also known as DODO, in an interview with ECHO MEDIA has emphasized his readiness to work for the progress of the institution.

Briefly introduce yourself

"I'm David Iyanuoluwa Adebanjo, a 400L student from the Department of Accounting, popularly addressed on and off campus as DODO. I am also an aspirant vying for the position of Students’ Union Assistant General Secretary."

Your educational background

"I attended Local Government College, Ikorodu Imota, Lagos State, for my primary school, also studied at Ansarudeen Junior Secondary School for my juniors (JSS1-3), before attending St. Mayflower College, Ikenne, Ogun state for my seniors (SS1-3), before progressing to this prestigious institution, AAUA."

Why are you contesting for this position?

"To be an advisory officer to the General Secretary and act as the secretary-general's delegate in all matters concerning the latter."

What are the plans for the students and AAUASU?

"I'll enhance proper administration for both the Union and the students. Also, I will assist Associations in implementing campaigns as necessary. Additionally, I will assist in combating corruption in the union systems."

Your advice to all AAUAites

"My advice to all AAUAites is that they should all come out to vote for their candidates because it’s their right. Also, they should refrain from any act of violence. As for the upcoming examination, examination malpractice does not qualify someone as a good student, and when caught, such a student will face the consequences. To prevent this, they should all concentrate on reading and also pray to God to crown their success."

Share:

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support