Recent Comments

Monday 31 May 2021

Proper Welfarism Is Assured For My Fellow SOMASSAites- Aspirant

Jay Jay


May Jesukolade, PKA Jay Jay, is a  300-level student of the Department of Accounting. He is currently vying for the office of the Faculty of  Social and Management Sciences (SOMASSA) Welfare Director.

In this interview with Peter Emmanuel, he talks about his interests in students' welfare, as well as his mandates for office.

Tell us about your educational background

I schooled at Bolson College in Lagos State where I attained my senior school certificate, then I was admitted into Adekunle Ajasin University.

Have you ever occupied a political position?

Yes, I served as the welfare director of the Department of Accounting. Thankfully, I was able to deliver my duties successfully.

How was serving as a welfare director? What were the challenges?

The challenges faced were issues related to getting students to participate,  conducting follow-ups, supporting a case management approach to student interventions. Thankfully, other executives and I were still successful in our doings.

How can you describe your relationship with other executives?

Our relationship was bounded to provide optimum welfarism to students of the Department of Accounting as a whole.

How did your former leadership positions prepare you ahead for this new position you are vying for?

I have been nurturing the post of my faculty welfare director since my early days in this institution. So, with my experience in leadership at my departmental level, proper welfarism is assured for my fellow SOMASSAites

 How will you feel if elected as the Welfare Director at the faculty level?

I will be pleased and honoured to serve the entire populace of the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences.

What are your campaign mandates?

My mandate is to ensure effective and efficient welfarism across all departments in my faculty. With God and hard work, it’s achievable.

How are you going to work with your co-executives, if elected?

I will effectively work with them relating to the issues arising in the administration to produce positive results.

What have been the challenges since you started faced campaigning?

There have been no challenges. I still trust God and the process


Share:

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support