Recent Comments

Thursday 6 May 2021

I Have Always Wanted Optimum Welfare For My Colleagues - SOMASSA Aspirant

Official Whizzy


Wariz Ganiyu, p.k.a Official Whizzy, is a  200-level student of the Department of  Banking & Finance, who is vying for the position of the faculty of  Social and Management Science (SOMASSA) welfare director.

In this interview with Peter Emmanuel, he talks about his passion for students' welfare, as well as his mandates for office.

Kindly share your educational background.

I graduated from the Gift Height School as a commercial student.  In secondary school, I functioned as the health Prefect. Also, I was a pre-degree student before I gained admission into Adekunle Ajasjn University in 2018.

Have you held any leadership position? If yes, how did it prepare you for aspiring office?

Being a health prefect in secondary school helped me to know what it takes to look after others in the school. There were situations when I had to follow some students home because they needed more than first aid treatment.  Since then, I have always wanted optimum welfarism for my colleagues, even if I had to miss some classes.

What are your campaign mandates?

Although my constitutional duty is to be responsible for all matters relating to the general welfare of the association, but I  promise to fix every faulty socket and bulb for SOMASSAites making use of them. 

Also, I will provide 100-levels students of all departments with a working and audible Megaphone

If elected, how are you going to work with other members of the executive? 

 I will work with them a brother; with self-respect, love, and united


How
will you feel if elected as the Welfare Director of the Faculty of Social and Management Science?

Firstly, I will thank everyone that gave me the chance and made my dreams come true as the Welfare Director.

Also,  I will feel amazed because I have also wanted to serve every Somassaites the best with standard welfarism, in bid to improve our standard of learning.


Share:

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support