Recent Comments

Friday 5 May 2023

WoliMike Promises To Support President-elect Administration

By Abraham Isaac

Few hours after the concluded Students Union election of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Fakaisi Micheal Dotun politically known as Wolimike assured the students populace of his unalloyed support for the administration of the newly elected president.

Mayomi Adeboye Adekanye, politically known as INEC from the Department of Philosophy polled 423 votes against Wolimike from the Department of Mathematical Sciences with 334 votes.

In his congratulations letter, he urged the president-elect to deliver based on his promises and not let the institution and the Students Union down. 
He said, " I extend my warmest congratulations to the president-elect *Comrade INEC*, I am confident that he will lead our student union with the utmost integrity and dedication, and I look forward to seeing the positive changes the new administration will bring to our student community."

He showered praises on those who cast their votes for him, promising them he is still committed to the betterment of the Students' Union.

However, he urged students of the institution to serve as a watchdog to the activities of the union to cause a positive change. 

The letter reads: "Dearest AAUAites. I want to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude for your support during the recent student union election. Although the results may not have gone the way we had hoped, I am proud of the positive campaign we ran, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to have been a candidate.

"I extend my warmest congratulations to the president-elect *Comrade INEC*, I am confident that he will lead our student union with the utmost integrity and dedication, and I look forward to seeing the positive changes the new administration will bring to our student community.

"Moving forward, I want to assure you all that I remain committed to the betterment of our student union and the student community at large, and I will support our new leadership in any way that I can. I also want to encourage AAUAites to remain engaged in the student union and to continue to be a strong voice for positive change. Our student union is only as strong as our collective involvement, and I believe that with continued engagement and collaboration, we can achieve great things together.

"Once again, thank you for your support and for the opportunity to run in this election. Let's continue to work together towards a stronger, more inclusive, and more effective student union. God bless AAUASU."

All right reserved: No part of the content may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.

Unauthorized use, reproduction, distribution, or transmission of any part of this website or its content is strictly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties under applicable laws.

For permission to use any copyrighted material from this website, please contact ECHO MEDIA.

Share:

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support