Recent Comments

Saturday 19 June 2021

ECHOTAINMENT: Every Upcoming Artiste Serves As A Mentor To Me- K4C NOONI.

 

K4C NOONI

One of the most reputable entertainers on the campus of Adekunle Ajasin University is Ogundare Henry, popularly known as K4C NOONI.

The 200 level student of the Department of Political Science shares with Emmanuel Peter his musical journey, and lessons learned so far.

How did you develop an interest in music?

My interest in music started developing during my secondary school day when I was in JSS 1. I loved listening to music then I had no option than to turn an addict

After discovery, how have you been able to develop this skill?

I have been able to do that by putting into practice things that I learn. Although, this is wasn't easy at first because of criticism. However, I now see those criticisms as encouragement.

I remember I started singing by following Wizkid's style. At the time, I had to form and twist one of his tracks  HOLLA AT UR BOY. However, it didn't last because I am a shy person.

Who are your mentors in the industry?

Well, my first Mentor is "AGBA NOONI." When I wanted to quit doing music, he was the one who brought me back on track by advising me.

Also, every upcoming artiste serves as a mentor to me too. My role models include Chinko Ekun, Oladips, Davolee, kabe.

In what way have they contributed to your career as a musician?

Whenever I listen to their songs I feel inspired and motivated to do better than them. I love their songs because of how good they sound.

Have you won any award so far?

Well, I have gotten a lot of recognition, I can say because I don’t really fancy this award stuff because most of it is bought. Awards aren’t given to a person who deserves it again that’s why I am not a fan of awards.

Nevertheless, I got one in my 100level days as the best artist in my department beyond entertainment

What is the most cherished experience in your musical career?

The day I was given a platform to engage in a challenge at the Itel show in school and won as the best rapper. Interestingly, that the first time I had a lot of engagement. Everywhere was filled and I was supported by my fans.

What are your hobbies?

Music is my top hobby. My other hobbies are: playing football, cruising, swimming, and eating.

What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses?

My talent, belief, handwork,  dreams, aims, and objectives are all my strengths. While my weakness Is love.

What are your goals in your musical career?

My goals are to achieve my dreams and become a legend in the world music industry.

In life, I look forward to being an entrepreneur, philanthropist, and problem solver.

Are you signed to any record label?

I am k4c the unsigned talent, and Most Underrated Person (MUP)

What is your relationship status?

It’s complicated, but am in a relationship.

What advice do you have for aspiring entertainers?

 As an aspiring entertainer, motivate yourself, as no one will motivate you.

Also, do what is best for you and don't depend on anybody.


Share:

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support