Recent Comments

Thursday 5 September 2019

IN AAUA: Free Shuttle Scheme Commences


By: Olalekan Obafemi

The Welfare director of the Students' Union Body, Comrade Oluwatosin Akinyele, said the free shuttle scheme  commences on Monday, 2 September.

Comrade Akinyele told ECHO that this plan was a part of his manifesto.

In his words, "During the cause of the struggle for emergence, I made a lot of promise of which I wouldn’t renege. One of my fundamental drive to contest for the welfare office is the transportation system on campus; it hasn't in anyway been promoting our very own students welfare."

"Our students still suffer from the firm grip of the hot sun and I don't like that," said Comrade Akinyele.

According to the welfare director, the free shuttle scheme will commence on the first week of September. He said, ''the scheme will only work on Monday and Wednesday, within the time range of 8am,10am, 2pm, and 4pm.

He added, ''the students union will take care of the budget as I wrote for support and I will also put all I have to promote the mass welfare."

Share:

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support