Recent Comments

Friday 6 March 2020

Studentpreneur: Flopping is my greatest fear- Ore-ofe Aladesuyi




Ore-ofe Aladesuyi, a 200 level student of the Department of History and international studies, is the CEO of TASTYFORMULA, a confectionaries business. In this interview with Glorious Emoruwa, she talks about her business and the journey so far.

How did you come about your business idea?
The idea to start this business came when i thought about my future being sealed with handwork, and that my career was just a 50-50 chance.

Why the name "TastyFormula"?
I went beyond the recipe I got from my boss and the outcome was pleasant, hence the name "TastyFormula" was given to what i do.

How do you build a successful customer base?
I have been able to do this by giving my customers the best service I can render.

What marketing tactics best work for your business?
I market my brand through social media, friends and family. Often times, i post deliveries made by us online.

What motivates you?
I get motivated when people compliment my efforts and business.

How do you generate new ideas?
Basically, i get myself into deep and critical thoughts, and also make online researches.

Can you tell us what your greatest fear is, and how do you manage it?
Flopping is my greatest fear. In managing this, I put in all my possible best into what i do.

What are your ideals?
My major ideal is to be an exemption.

What is your favourite part of being an entrepreneur?
The fact that i am being respected.

What has been your most satisfying moment in business?
I get most satisfied when people pay extra money to buy what I sell.

Kindly state the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
Passion, determination and diligence.

What piece of advice would you give to a university undergraduate who wants to become an entrepreneur?
I will enjoin any undergraduate to be passionate about his or her business, and at the same time be committed to studying in school.
Share:

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Definition List

Unordered List

Support