Recent Comments

Friday 30 September 2016

LOVE: A TRIBUTE

What was it that ran through me? I really could not decipher; a cold shiver; a hot burning sensation or; a shrill lightening? It just all caught me in a moment. There I was, staring blankly at the picture on my phone’s screen. Moments passed before I came back to consciousness. What had happened? I have finally lost her, to regain her no more.

l started on April 27, 2013, when I met her at a post admission registration gathering, there in the University, both of us in a queue for submission of our final screening forms. Standing alone, enjoying the excitement created by the murmuring, chatting, boisterousness of the Alpha-Males and the coyness of the elegant females. These I was supping into my subconscious until my eyes caught her. Chatting away with another, she looked so beautiful. The naturalness of her beauty and simplicity of her look blew me away totally. Was I seeing an angel? Immediately I was drawn to her. Made a courageous step and tilted towards her position.

More like James Bond, I deduced she would be attracted by a daring show. Went into acting superman straight up. I made myself noticeable to her. Then as if I knew the officers in charge of the registrations, walked in without apologies to no one. Thank my stars I was not embarrassed. This gave me another impression about her, it boosted my morale. After this fit, I went straight to her, who by now has her eyes on me. Told her she looked very much like a friend of mine and would like to also meet her. To cut the story short we became friends from onward.

To be continued...

Share:

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Definition List

Unordered List

Support